Diplomat 3 Watch Winder Black Leather Gray Microfiber Suede Interior 34-503
Diplomat Black Leather Triple Watch Winder with Gray Microfiber Suede Interior and Smart Internal Bi-Directional Timer Control.
- Today's most extravagant timepieces, from Rolex to Breitling to Movado along with countless others, come equipped with the world's most advanced automatic, perpetual movement.
- This beautifully crafted automatic watch winder box will keep your favorite automatic watch wound and ready for when you need them.
- The winder is powered by a silent Japanese Mabuchi motor. Constructed of wood and wrapped in beautiful black leatherette. The interior is lined with gray ultra-soft microfiber suede.
- This winder is capable of winding three watches at a time. This watch winder features four programmed settings (650, 900, 1350, or 1800 TPD) which prevents the winder from over-winding or straining the internal mechanisms of the watch. The four programmed timer settings are:
- The turntable will rotate clockwise for one minute, then rest of 20 minutes, then repeat; which provides a total of 650 TPD.
- he turntable will rotate counter-clockwise for two minutes, then rest of 28 minutes, then repeat; which provides a total of 900 TPD.
- The turntable will rotate counter-clockwise for 3 minutes then rest for 27 minutes, then the turntable will rotate clockwise for 3 minutes then rest for 27 minutes, then repeat; which provides a total of 1350 TPD.
- The turntable will rotate clockwise for 10 minutes then rotate counter-clockwise for 10 minutes (this will repeat for 1 hour), then rest for seven hours, then repeat; which provides a total of 1800 TPD.
- Seiko Kinetic watches cannot be used on a winder.
- Diplomat offers a full 1 year warranty for this product so you can rest assured that your purchase is protected against defects.
- 100-240V Adaptor Included. Weight: 7.0 lbs. Case Size: 13.5 x 5.75 x 8.5"
Diplomat Black Leather Triple Watch Winder with Gray Microfiber Suede Interior and Smart Internal Bi-Directional Timer Control
Write Your Own Review