- Shipping & Delivery
FREE GROUND SHIPPING OR PRIORITY SHIPPING ON ORDER OF $200 OR MORE.
Your Shipping Options
Please note that UPS and FedEx do not deliver on week-ends or holidays.
UPS and FedEx delivery are not available to P.O. boxes, APO, or FPO addresses.
Special UPS rates apply to Alaska and Hawaii.
Times listed below are transit times only, meaning that these are the delivery times once the order is picked up by the courier, not from when the order is placed.
FEd Ex Ground or Usps priority Delivery Free
Packages arrive within 1 to 7 business days
Fed Ex Overnight Delivery $34.00
- USPS Express Mail Service $24.00
For all deliveries to P.O. boxes, APO, and FPO addresses only.
This price includes shipping & handling, insurance and USPS tracking service.
- UPS Alaska & Hawaii Two to Three -Day Delivery $19.00
UPS Alaska & Hawaii Next Day Delivery $34.00
International Express Shipping $39.00
- We can ship your order to most countries. The shipping price to those countries does NOT include duties, taxes or other custom fees.
- You may be contacted by our Customer Service department to verify your identity and/or to submit payment through an independent money transfer service.
- Delivery time varies by country.
- Please include the postal code contained in most international addresses so that we may process your order in a timely fashion.
- FEd Ex Ground or Usps priority Delivery Free
- Privacy & Security
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
E-mail address will be used to contact our customers in the event we have a question regarding an order, promotions and discount offers. Customer always have the option to stop receiving our email promotions by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email message or by clicking on the "Your Account" link on the top of each page on our site .
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.You can register with our website if you would like to receive our updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form
- Returns & Replacements
- In order to help ensure you make the right choice, we offer a very flexible return policy. If any reason you are not satisfied, you can return any item that was not a "special" or "custom" order in its original condition within 14 days of the date of Receive the item for a refund or an exchange.
- Product availabity
We receive large number of daily orders of diamonds Jewelry & Watches. It may be a delay in an out of stock item being listed on the web site. If this happens, we will notify you personally so we can help you find another item. Note that we cannot guarantee that we will find an agreeable substitution but we will make every effort to help our customer. Also note that we do not process any payments until after we have verified that all items ordered are in fact in stock.
Our prices are also subject to change without notice.
If your Diamonds on Web ring does not fit, we will resize it free of charge within 30 days of its original shipment. Resizing will take approximately 5 to 7 business days plus shipping time.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We accept paypal & Google checkout. You can mail your check or postal money order to Crown J & E, Inc, Po Box 030354, Elmont, NY 11003. Make a check payable to Crown J &E, inc
At Aquacrown.com, we make every attempt to ensure that all information and images on our website are as accurate and complete as possible. In order to give you the opportunity to view our products in great detail, some products may appear larger or smaller than their actual size in our photographs; and since every computer monitor is set differently, color and size may vary slightly.
Our website displays the dimensions of our products based on the information received from our manufacturers. For any convex or rounded jewelry item, the width and length stated in the product description is taken by the manufacturer, prior to the rounding of the metal in the manufacturing process, which may lead to a discrepancy in any measurements taken after this process.
For each item containing multiple diamonds, we list the average grade and measurement for color, clarity, and carat weight. These averages are calculated by adding all grades or measurements that comprise the inventory with regard to that particular piece of merchandise, and determining the closest mean.
On rare occasions, data may be inaccurately displayed on our site due to either system or human error. While we make every attempt to avoid these errors, they do sometimes occur. We reserve the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur and we do not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices. Our prices are also subject to change without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
- Diamond Certificates:
- When you order a loose diamond, we ship it to you with the accompanying diamond grading report (also called a diamond certificate). These grading reports are lengthy, detailed documents created by diamond grading experts making it very expensive to replace. Because of this, we require each diamond grading report to be included with each returned diamond. If you do not include the diamond grading report with your return, you will be charged a replacement fee.
- Information on Web site: